Take your PowerPoint presentations to the next level with our Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 online training course! Whether you are a beginner or have experience and want to sharpen your skills, this online course will help you create professional quality presentations that will grab your audience’s attention and keep them interested from start to finish.
This course is separated in to three main sections covering Basic PowerPoint, Intermediate PowerPoint and Advanced PowerPoint lessons, which will provide an in depth review of the presentation software included in the Office 2016 suite of applications. Learn to navigate the interface effectively, insert a range of objects and how to create engaging presentations that will wow viewers. Topics will include design, customization and presentation of information using Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
This course prepares students to take the Microsoft Office Specialist: PowerPoint Associate certification exam. The cost of the course INCLUDES the cost of the national certification exam.
Recommended Prerequisites: High School Graduate or GED holder. Operating knowledge of Windows or equivalent operating system.
This course includes:
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators
- Social Learning & Networking
- Flash Cards & Educational Games
- Enhanced Navigation and Controls
- 1.1 What Is PowerPoint Part 1
- 1.2 What Is PowerPoint Part 2
- 1.3 New Presentation
- 1.4 Viewing Presentation
- 1.5 Inserting Transitions
- 1.6 More Visual Designs Part 1
- 1.7 More Visual Designs Part 2
- 1.8 More Visual Designs Part 3
- 1.9 More Visual Designs Part 4
- 1.10 Notes
- 1.1 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 1
- 1.2 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 2
- 1.3 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 3
- 1.4 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 4
- 1.5 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 5
- 1.6 Exit Animation Part 1
- 1.7 Exit Animation Part 2
- 1.8 Exit Animation Part 3
- 1.9 Navigation Buttons
- 1.10 Layout Options Part 1
- 1.11 Layout Options Part 2
- 1.1 Master Pages Part 1
- 1.2 Master Pages Part 2
- 1.3 Software Simulation Part 1
- 1.4 Software Simulation Part 2
- 1.5 Setting Pictures To Music
- 1.6 Advanced Animation Techniques
- 1.7 Triggers
- 1.8 Motion Path Animation
- 1.9 Video In Powerpoint
- 1.10 PowerPoint Review Part 1
- 1.11 PowerPoint Review Part 2
- 1.12 Additional Options
Student must pass all quizzes, exams, and national exam (if applicable) at a passing rate to be eligible for a Certificate of Training Completion. If an internship is included in your course you will be required to complete the internship prior to receiving a Certificate of Training Completion.
Students are expected to arrive on time and participate in course discussions. Successful completion of the course of study recommends 100% attendance. If during the course period the student’s attendance level drops below 80%, they will be encouraged and given the opportunity to attend the next scheduled class for the course they enrolled in. Should materials change, student is responsible for all additional cost.
Payment Plan Policy:
Students may withdraw from the program for any reason up to 1 week prior to the start of program. In this case, the student’s payment plan agreement shall be rescinded. If the payment plan has begun a non-refundable administrative fee of $25.00 will be assessed and remaining funds will be returned to payer in check form by mail.
There can be no refund for the course, once the first class has been concluded; or if any course material, including the eBook, is accessed. If extenuating circumstances exist, case by case situations will be reviewed by ProTrain. If a refund is issued, the refunded amount (- a $25 processing fee) will be dependent upon books being returned in excellent condition (i.e. no writing, missing pages; ripped or damage to pages and/or binding).
Any student who has dropped out of the program, or has been suspended from the program for nonattendance may be readmitted within one year by completing a personal interview with the director of education and paying any applicable fees at the time of readmission. Students who were terminated due to conduct issues are not eligible to be readmitted.
Policy on Student Conduct:
Appropriate Conduct: All students are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly and professional manner. Any student not conducting themselves in an orderly and professional manner, which includes use of drugs and alcohol during school hours, dishonesty, disrupting classes, use of profanity, excessive tardiness, insubordination, violation of safety rules, improper usage of lab or classroom computers, or not abiding by the school rules will lead to either probation or dismissal from classes.