This class will introduce the new user to the basics of working with Photoshop for retouching images and drawing. Students will be able to use various techniques for selecting in order to edit and retouch images. Students will be able to prepare images for including in a web site or for including in printed documents. Students will be able to edit images using the painting tools, clone stamp and drawing tools. Students will be able to create new images using the pen tool and the drawing and painting tools. Students will be able to create and edit images using layers.
During this course you will learn more about how Photoshop can be used to retouch and restore digital images. You will learn how to correct, change and improve the color of an image, get rid of stains and scratches on scanned images, combine images, add special effects and filters to images and to create images using Photoshop artistic tools.
This course bundle prepares a student to take the Adobe Visual design using Photoshop certification exam.
Students will need a copy of the Adobe Photoshop CC software in order to do coursework.
The Adobe Photoshop CC bundle includes 2 courses:
- Photoshop CC Introduction
- Photoshop Intermediate
- Students will get to know the Photoshop interface and do some basic photo corrections.
- Students will use the selection tools to select parts of an image.
- Students will work with Photoshop’s correction tools to correct and enhance photographs.
- Students will create masks for hiding parts of a layer.
- Students will use the vector drawing tools to create paths.
- Students will use layer features to create images.
- Students will paint with the mixer brush.
- Students will create and edit 3D objects
- Students will prepare their images for print and for the web.
- Students will combine the techniques learned in this class to create a final project.
- Students will plan and organize their retouching procedures.
- Students will adjust the brightness and contrast of their images and manage and adjust color.
- Students will use layers to correct and manage their photo projects.
- Students will use selections and masks to make changes to part of an image.
- Students will use the Retouching tools to make changes to images.
- Students will identify how to create good scans and approaches for repairing problems.
- Students will convert images to black and white and colorize black and white images.
- Students will retouch portraits.
- Students will walk through the process of retouching photographs.
- Students will create a final project using what they have learned.
All necessary materials are included.
This course prepares a student to take the Adobe Visual design using Photoshop certification exam.