Adobe Acrobat allows users to convert documents you create in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or any other application into Portable Document Files (PDF). A PDF can be viewed and printed by any with a copy of Adobe’s free Acrobat Reader. In this course students will learn to create and manage PDF files. Students will add navigation aids to their PDF files. Students will prepare documents for review and adding security features to their documents. Students will also learn to complete PDF forms electronically.
Students must have a copy of the Adobe Acrobat DC software in order to do coursework.
- Students will install Adobe Acrobat and navigate around the work area.
- Students will create PDF files from various applications.
- Students will combine multiple PDF files and other documents into a single PDF document and ensure their PDF documents are accessible.
- Students will edit PDF documents by rearranging the pages and editing images and text.
- Students will add security features to their PDF documents.
- Students will create PDF forms
- Students will automate tasks in Acrobat using Actions
- Students will create PDF documents for printing and prepress.
- Students will automate tasks in Acrobat using Actions.
- Students will create final project using what they have learned.
All necessary materials are included.