This e-learning course on BBM – Retail Banking is designed to help users understand different types of loan products offered by banks. Further, the course discusses in detail about different aspects like: features of mortgage loans and auto loans. The course also discusses the role and functions of tellers in banks.
- Definition and explanation of mortgage
- The essential components of a mortgage
- Different types of mortgage
- Generally followed practices in mortgage lending
- Meaning of auto loans
- The features of auto loans
- Types of auto loans
- Meaning of credit score
- The terms and conditions applicable to auto loans
- The main functions of a commercial bank from the teller’s point of view
- The role of tellers
- The functions of tellers
- The knowledge and skill required for tellers
- The regulatory compliance requirements for tellers
Ancillary Services – Credit Cards
- Identify the diifrent means of payment modes.
- List and explain the types of cards.
- Explain the features of credit card.
- Identify the cost to the issuing bank.
- Identify the revenues to the issuing bank.
- list the benifits to various parties for using credit cards.